8 November 2018 to 21 November 2018
25 October 2018 to 7 November 2018
- Base font colour is now darker
- Accessibilty audit imporvements shipped to "filter a dataset" beta
11 October 2018 to 24 October 2018
27 September 2018 to 10 October 2018
- Building out the new bulletin page header so it's ready to be implimeted
- Prevented massive excel files from being generated by the 'filter a dataset' process – and adding a warning for the user
- Added a feature flag to the content management system so we can merge the new dataset publishing tools, but hide them from internal users until it's ready
13 September 2018 to 26 September 2018
- Iterated on the way meta data is displayed on the new bulletin headers
- Iterated on the new publish a dataset prototype
- User research with the publishing team
- Improved how 'publishing log' notifications appear in Slack
- Successfully loaded a trade dataset into the 'filter a dataset API', it breaks the 1 million row limit for Excel spreadsheets
- Basic geographic area pages are now on the develop site, ready for Quality Assurance (QA)
30 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
- Acceptance tests and identity API validation for 'create and manage publishing team users'
- Added summary tables to the labour market bulletin prototype
- Created first A/B test for 'filter a dataset by geography'
- Improved publishing encryption performance
16 August 2018 to 29 August 2018
- Explored the impact of switching to static urls for bulletins
- Simplified the new bulletin header, making it more consistent with rest of site
- Refactored the users screen in Florence (the ONS website's custom content management system)
- Analysed on site search terms
- Documented all of the dev site setup things
Customise My Data Beta
See what we did during the Customise My Data Beta.
Data Discovery Alpha
See what we did during the Data Discovery Alpha.